2nd annual Old Braeswood Neighbor-to-Neighbor House Tour
Sunday, November 4, 2:00-5:00 p.m. (please note the new date)
The second annual Old Braeswood House Tour is for Old Braeswood residents and their invited guests who accompany them. The purpose of the tour is to provide an opportunity for neighbors to get to know each other and enjoy visiting different homes in our neighborhood. You are welcome to bring friends who would like to see some lovely homes in our wonderful neighborhood.
This year’s tour includes houses from throughout the neighborhood’s history, from the 1920s, through the 1950s, to more recent times. It is organized by the Old Braeswood Preservation Committee, with special thanks to the Book Club.
The tour is free of charge. These homes may be visited in any order:
- 2302 Blue Bonnet Blvd., home of Krista Heidersbach & Michael Kelly
- 2305 Blue Bonnet Blvd., home of Dee & Ned Thomas
- 2510 Bellefontaine Blvd., home of Patricia & Michael Inselmann
- 2418 Maroneal Blvd., home of Samia & Kamal Khalil
- 2115 Glen Haven Blvd., home of Rita & Bal Sareen
We hope to see you there!
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.